Attorney at Law
Email: [email protected]
Please be advised that the Law Office of Robert L. Buchler’s web site is for purposes of information only and is subject to the disclaimers stated below, with which you are deemed to agree by using the web site. As used in this section on Disclaimers, the term Firm means Law Office of Robert L. Buchler and includes its attorneys and others employed by or associated with Law Office of Robert L. Buchler. As used in this section, the term web site means Law Office of Robert L. Buchler’s Internet web site, every page of the web site, and all contents thereof, graphic representations, and links on the web site, in existence at the present time or at any other time.
1. No Legal Advice. Because legal matters depend upon the specific facts and circumstances and the laws that may apply any given case or other legal matter, nothing contained in the web site is intended to be nor shall it be deemed to be legal advice, counsel, or services to or on behalf of any person.
2. No Attorney-Client or Other Relationship. Your use of the web site is not intended by The Firm to create, and such use shall not create, any attorney-client, advisory, fiduciary, or other relationship between The Firm and any person.
3. No Consent to Jurisdiction, Venue or Choice of Governing Law Outside of the City of Modesto, State of California, United States of America. By this web site, The Firm does not intend, and expressly disclaims, submitting The Firm (including, as defined above, its attorneys and employees) to jurisdiction, venue, or choice of governing law in or of any state of the United States of America or other jurisdiction. To the contrary, The Firm (including its attorneys) and any dispute or disagreement with respect to or arising from this web site or use thereof shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its laws relating to choice of laws, and the forum to resolve any such dispute or disagreement shall be a court within the City of Modesto, State of California, United States of America, and no other forum whatsoever.
4. No Warranty of Any Kind. By this web site, The Firm does not intend and hereby expressly disclaims (a) any warranty (whether express or implied), guaranty, representation, promise, assurance, or other statement that the web site is accurate, complete, timely, current, or reliable in any respect; (b) any warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement; and (c) suitability, reliability, or applicability of all or any part of this web site. Moreover, The Firm hereby expressly disclaims (d) that it can or will enter into an attorney-client relationship or enter into any other relationship or assume any duty (fiduciary or otherwise) with or on behalf of any person; (e) that the cases or comments discussed in this web site are comparable or applicable to any case or other legal matter involving any person; and (e) that any user or other person will obtain any particular result or outcome in any case or other legal matter.
5. No Reliance by User. As noted above, legal advice and other legal services depend upon the specific facts and circumstances and the laws that govern any particular case or other matter. Therefore, The Firm hereby gives every user notice that the user should not rely, and cannot reasonably rely, upon anything contained within this web site for any purpose whatsoever, including obtaining legal advice.
6. Communication with The Firm. The Firm further advises every user that the user should not communicate anything (including any confidential or sensitive information, documents, photographs, graphic depictions, financial information, data, or files) to The Firm through this web site. The Firm does not and cannot warrant that anything so communicated will be or remain confidential. Moreover, any such communication through the web site or by electronic mail (email), regular mail, or other means of delivery shall not create an attorney-client relationship between The Firm and any other person, and such communication shall not create a fiduciary duty or other obligation on the part of The Firm to preserve, safeguard, or return anything so communicated.
7. Licensing of Firm’s Attorneys. Each of The Firm’s attorneys is licensed only in the state or states of the United States of America or other jurisdictions indicated in his or her biography. Nothing in the web site is intended by The Firm (or its attorneys) to be soliciting or transacting business in any jurisdiction in which The Firm (or its attorneys) is not duly licensed or otherwise authorized by the laws of that jurisdiction. Notwithstanding the first sentence of this paragraph, The Firm does not make, but expressly disclaims, any warranty (express or implied), guaranty, representation, promise, assurance, or other statement that the biography or the license, other authorization, or certificate of specialization of any of The Firm’s attorneys to practice law in and by any jurisdiction is valid, effective, current, or accurate.
8. No Employment Offer or Agreement. The listing and descriptions of jobs or job opportunities with The Firm are not intended to be, and are not, offers, contracts, terms or conditions of employment, solicitations of employment, or any other commitment or promise of employment or the payment of any compensation, fee, or inducement to any person.
9. Change Without Notice. This web site is subject to change without notice, but The Firm undertakes no obligation to amend, correct, or otherwise change the web site in any way or at any time.
10. Designation of Responsible Attorney. In the event required by the law of any jurisdiction, but expressly subject to paragraph 3 (relating to No Consent to Jurisdiction, Venue or Choice of Governing Law Outside of the City of Modesto, State of California, United States of America) above, The Firm hereby designates (a) its office in the City of Modesto, State of California, United States of America as its principal office and host server location; and (b) Robert L. Buchler, Esq. of The Law Office of Robert L. Buchler at 1024 J Street Suite 425, Modesto, California, United States of America (95354) as the attorney responsible for this web site.
12. Information About Web Site. For information or inquiries about this web site, please contact The Firm at 209.576.8404.